+ Overdue Balances
Any participant with an overdue balance from the 2016-2017 school year must sign-up for a payment plan and submit the first installment before re-enrolling for summer or fall programs. It is not required that overdue balances be paid-in-full before re-enrolling, but we do require that monthly payments are made consistently in order to continue in the program.
Contact Kathryn to setup a payment plan.
+ Financial Aid
As of May 2017, we will be collecting proof of income in order to determine the financial aid awarded to each student. Proof of income can be submitted in one of three forms:
- Copy of the first two pages of your 2016 tax return/form 1040
- Please redact confidential information.
- The only necessary information is
- filer's name
- marital status
- adjusted gross income
- taxable income.
- copy of past three pay stubs from each earner in the household
- copy of official documentation that your child is a recipient of reduced or free lunch
+ Update Personal Information
Sign the Photo/Video Velease and Emergency Medical Waiver. If any of your personal information has changed over the past year, update it using this form.
+ reserve summer classes
Reserve your child's summer classes using this form.
+ APPLYING TO INSTRUMENTAL PROGRAM
New Instrumental Program (private lessons) applicants who have participated in Musical Foundations for a minimum of 1 year and who are siblings of a student currently enrolled in the Instrumental Program will have top priority for placement into the program. Second priority will be given to the students who have participated in Musical Foundations for the longest period of time. If there is not a spot available for Instrumental Program, applicants are encouraged to continue participating in Musicianship or Music Play and remain on the wait list for Instrumental Program.
+ Enrollment Agreement
Beginning in Summer 2017, participants will sign enrollment agreements accepting their financial aid package and committing to a payment method. We offer various payment methods:
- Pay-in-full (September)
- Two-Installments (September & February)
- Monthly Installments (due 1st Wednesday of each month)
- Payment Plan
- If you cannot afford the monthly installments, inform us immediately and schedule an appointment to setup a personalized payment plan.
+ 2017-2018 PRIVATE LESSONS
If you wish to change your child's private lesson day or time, please consult with your child's private instructor.